Who we are?
We are Repro Engineering Limited.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will use your personal information in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations which relate to data protection and privacy, Including the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
This document tells you:
- what personal information we collect;
- why we collect this information;
- how we will use it;
- how long we will keep it;
- who else will see it;
- how you can contact us;
- your rights in relation to the personal information that we hold, including your rights to change, delete and see your information
- to fulfil a contract we have with you
- when it is our legal duty
- when it is in our legitimate interest
- when you consent to it
- a legitimate interest is when we have a business or commercial reason to use your information
What information do we collect?
We may collect and process the following data about you.
Why do we need to collect and use your personal data?
The basis that we intend to use for the processing of your data is for the performance of our contract with you. The information that we collect about you is essential for us to be able to carry out the services that you require from us effectively. Without collecting your personal data we would be unable to fulfil our legal and regulatory obligations.
How do we use personal information?
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us
- to meet internal audit requirements and to carry out customer satisfaction surveys. We will only use your personal information to send you direct marketing messages if we have your consent. You can ask us to stop sending you direct marketing messages by contacting us at any time. If you have previously given us consent to send you direct marketing, you can choose not to receive this information by updating your preferences by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
When do we share personal data?
We do not share your information for marketing purposes outside of our company. We may send information to a Credit Reference Agency for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
How do we protect your personal data?
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. We will not transfer your personal data outside the EEA without your consent
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. Please note that this Privacy Notice only applies to our website – we do not have any control over third party websites and cannot be responsible for the information you share with them. Therefore, if you access other websites via links we have shared; you should exercise caution and read their own privacy notices and/or policies
Access to information
The General Data Protection Regulation gives you the right to access information held about you to:
- Access your personal data
- To be provided with information about how your personal data is processed
- to have your personal data erased in certain circumstances
- to have your personal data corrected
- to object to or restrict how your personal data is processed
- to have your personal data transferred to yourself or to another business in certain circumstances
We will hold your personal data on our systems for as long as you are a customer and for as long afterwards as it is necessary to comply with our legal obligations.
Telephone: 023 9225 7486
Post: Repro Engineering Ltd, Unit 6 Aysgarth Road, Waterlooville, Hampshire, PO7 7UG